It’s often difficult to measure success in ministry. So much of God’s work happens quietly, subtly, behind the scenes and beneath the surface.
We’ll never know the full extent of our labor this side of heaven, or see the full picture of what God is doing. However, over the past twelve months, several ministries have borne visible fruit.
Here are some highlights of the past year:
- Celebrated new baptisms and members
- Helped establish Pillar Church in 29 Palms
- Began a weekly broadcast on our local radio station Z107
- Provided Easter and Christmas cantatas
- Hosted a walking tour at Desert Christ Park
- Outreach week with The Master’s University
- Took a major leap forward in our Children’s ministry
- Removed sound booth and expanded sanctuary seating
- Installed state-of-the-art speakers and sound mixer
- Improved our ministry team organizational structure
- Welcomed a new intern from California Baptist University
- Added a junior high class to our Vacation Bible School
- Updated our name to Crossview Bible Church
- Hosted a Parenting Class using Tedd Tripp’s Shepherding a Child’s Heart
- Raised $250 for Syrian Refugees during VBS
- Delivered dozens of boxes to Operation Christmas Child
- Enjoyed a Fall Men’s Retreat on “Living Well”
- Re-introduced Saturday morning SALT discipleship
- Successfully sold our property across the street
- Took the first steps toward a church facility revitalization
- And, we had a full house at our candlelight Christmas Eve service
It’s been a busy and fruitful year. To God be the glory!
To find out more about our church, please visit www.CrossviewYucca.org.